Order Processing Jobs
Order Processing is a branch of e-commerce that deals with ordering transactions including data entry, order tracking and customer service. An experienced Order Processor can expertly manage orders, ensuring customers and clients alike receive timely, accurate and efficient service. Moreover, they are able to take an order all the way through to completion–from the moment it enters the system until it is handed off to the customer.
Here's some projects that our expert Order Processors made real:
- Streamlining complex ordering systems for improved efficiency
- Automation of data-entry processes
- Collecting and entering customer relative information
- Completion of supplier tasks for individual product acquisitions
- Design and implementation of custom ordering platforms for specific business needs
- Implementation of unique product customization services that provide an added convenience factor
- Creating a streamlined system for increased headcounts among associate rep sales teams
All these projects were accomplished with the help of professional Order Processors. Whether you are an individual looking to efficiently manage your orders or a business needing a specialized order platform or customizations, an Order Processor can help bring your project to life! Don't miss out on the massive convenience an Order Processor can bring your business–post your own project today on Freelancer.com and hire their amazing services!From 37,438 reviews, clients rate our Order Processors 4.89 out of 5 stars.
Hire Order Processors
Hello! We are an ecommerce company that have it's origin in Romania. We are looking for NATIVE ROMANIAN SPEAKER for this position as a "ROAS hunter". You will work remote, from your phone or laptop, however you feel more comfortable. Responsabilities: -Responding at mails -Checking Facebook comments -Responding on Faccebook Messenger -Unholding orders -Calling the clients that have incomplete data -Register orders Detailed responsabilities: Mail: You will have to respond to mails at least 2 times/day. Facebook comments: check Facebook comments from max. 30 to 30 mins, delete the unnecessary comments and respond kindly to the others. Facebook Messenger: respond on Facebook Messenger to clients from max. 3 to 3 hours and register their orders as a simple copy-paste job. Unh...