XMPP stands for Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol, a set of open technologies for instant messaging, presence, multi-party chat, voice and video calls, collaboration, lightweight middleware, content syndication, and generalized routing of XML data. An expert XMPP developer has the knowledge of how to use these technologies to build interactive systems incorporating real-time messaging capabilities. They are well-versed in working with application layers, XML handlers and programming languages such as Python and Java.
Here's some projects that our XMPP Experts made real:
- Developed interactive dashboards for businesses utilizing Node Red, Node JS, Android and Java technology
- Configured and created Android apps from existing source code
- Installed and compiled Github projects
- Created a chat widget connecting frontend Angular/NodeJS code with backend services
- Established secure communication protocols to share information among users on the network
- Incorporated various features such as file uploads, emoji support, etc into chat apps
- Resolved issue in Android studio related to configuration of the project ‘:app’
- Constructed a prototype softphone applications with connection to SIP and VOIP gateways
- Rectified issues regarding usage of Strophe.js with PhP project
Our XMPP Experts have made real the dreams many clients have had by solving complex technical communications challenges. If you are looking for reliable service at competitive rates, hire an XMPP Expert on Freelancer.com now and make your project come to life!From 17,342 reviews, clients rate our XMPP Experts 4.83 out of 5 stars.
Hire XMPP Experts
I'm in need of creating a customized OpenVPN application compatible with Firestick, Android TV, Android smartphones, and tablets. This application should enhance user experience with a modern and minimalist design. Key Features to include: - Auto-connect on launch functionality. - Ability to pause or disconnect the VPN automatically when the device go in standby mode and automatically connect when the device wakes up. Skills and Experience Required: - Proficiency in Android Development is a must, specifically in managing VPN services. - Previous experience in the UI/UX design, particularly with modern and minimalist styles. - Familiarity with Firestick, Android TV, and other Android-based platforms. - Experience in OpenVPN or similar protocols is highly advantageous.