Create an mp4 video and animated gif slideshow based on a list of images and text
This project was awarded to BillyPons for $555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Looking for a high quality programmer we can work with on this initial project and many projects to come. For this project we need you to create an asp .net page which automatically generates animated gif & video for a collection of images and text
The page should start off by giving users a button to create their video. This should include collecting the parameters for the video.
- There should be an option to filter out private images
- There should be an option for the user to upload music to use in the video
- There should be a button to "create video"
Once the user clicks "create video" the animated gif and video should be created by the code and the page should now automatically play their video.
All data for images and words will be available via api. The code should cycle through the collection and add each image and corresponding text to the video. The code will most likely need to use open source libraries to create the video and animated gif. Here is an example of one of those that we may want to use: [url removed, login to view]
- After each image the respective words will show up over the faded version of the image.
- The music should also be added to the video
- There should be a company logo added to the bottom right hand side of the video
- Once the video finishes, there should be options to replay, edit (which takes you back to the first part where they create the video), or select to let the video keep replaying automatically.
- They should be able to play the video fullscreen.
- they should be able to share the video on social media.. facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest
[url removed, login to view]
Please ask for further samples.
The code should be clean, well written, easy to read and modify. It should follow best software engineering practices. It needs to be written in asp .net with c# on the backend. We need to receive all source code as deliverables.
* We are looking to establish a long term relationship with a high quality programmer who is passionate and does great work efficiently. We have many exciting projects in the pipeline so look forward to working with you!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online