Task: To convert the topics mentioned below in subjects into question answer form.
1) Questions should not be directly copied from the book, however they can be modified in your own and simple language.
2) Questions should be conceptual, theoretical, practical, inquisitive and NOT Numerical.
3) Answers should be written in easy languages and images should be added in them with some editing according to the answer (where ever required) so that an answer can be explained in informative manner.
4) Questions to be created in word file and relevant edited images to be added in the answers itself in word file.
5) Images should be saved in separate folder too with file name that of answer they belong. If an answer has more than one images it should be named like 9 (1), 9 (2), 9(3) where 9 is answer or question number and 1, 2, 3 are the images of that answer.
6) Word files and image folders should be separate for all subjects
7) Language of the answers should be simple and explained in simple technical language so that a person with less technical knowledge can easily understand.
Subjects and topics that I want to be covered are:
1) Water and Waste Water: Quality standards, basic unit processes and operations for water treatment. Drinking water standards, water requirements, basic unit operations and unit processes for surface water treatment, distribution of water. Sewage and sewerage treatment, quantity and characteristics of waste water. Primary, secondary and tertiary treatment of wastewater, effluent discharge standards. Domestic wastewater treatment, quantity of characteristics of domestic wastewater, primary and secondary treatment. Unit operations and unit processes of domestic waste water, sludge disposal.
2) Air Pollution: Types of pollutants, their sources and impacts, air pollution meteorology, air pollution control, air quality standards and limits.
3) Municipal Solid Wastes: Characteristics, generation, collection and transportation of solid wastes, engineered systems for solid waste management (reuse/ recycle, energy recovery, treatment and disposal).
4) Noise Pollution: Impacts of noise, permissible limits of noise pollution, measurement of noise and control of noise pollution.
Expected number of questions is at least:
a) Water and Waste Water : 100
b) Air Pollution : 40
c) Municipal Solid Wastes: 50
d) Noise Pollution: 40
Expected time for completion: Less than 10 days
However lesser number of questions will also be considered if questions have covered almost whole content of that subject and having conceptual, good quality questions in it.
I have attached sample questions and answers so that you can understand what types of questions and answers i am expecting.
You should prepare 10 sample question and answers of these topics and send me on livingindark@gmail*com or [url removed, login to view]@rediffmail*com also in case of any doubt you can contact me anytime on the above mentioned email address.