Native English/Italian speakers are required. The selected translator would have the following task:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- To translate the content of each given article. Each article is written in Italian language and contains on average between 400 and 700 words. The translation should be done in high level English paying attention to grammar and usage of vocabulary. The original article's meaning, high style, terminology and order of information presentation should be maintained when translating the content.
- High level of English language proficiency and syntax should be applied. High style of expression and sentence structuring is needed as well as extensive opus of high level wording. All to be in line with the Italian grammar and linguistics.
- The original word count of the article, when translated, must NOT be decreased.
- The font to be used is Arial 10, with single spacing.
- The content must not contain any hyperlinks.
- The subheadings of the articles should be in Heading 2 format.
- Each article is submitted as a separate word document as given.
- The titles of the Word Documents should remain in Italian when submitting.
- The candidate may be given a sample article to test the skills and determine the best style of writing.
- The candidates may be asked to supply certain qualifications (ex: diploma or certificate) to confirm their skills and expertise in Italian/English language.
The articles belong to the section of medical writing and cover fields like symptoms, active principles, first aid, specialists, diseases, diagnostics. What is important to have in mind is that each of the articles are intended to be read by individuals who aren’t medically educated, rather are either patients or want to learn more on the covered subject of the article.
There are 100-200 articles available in this cycle (may be flexible upon agreement).
Each edited article would be paid a fixed price of $4.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Successive submission of articles would be much appreciated and encouraged due to a revision period upon submission.
All articles should be submitted upon the agreed deadline. Each article is given in a separate Word document and the translated articles should be returned as such. Successive submissions are preferred, so they can be validated and checked for the duration of the works.
Should you need some clarifications, please be my guest.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $431 for this job
I'm an Italian mother tongue and I'm living and working in Ireland, so I speak a high English level. Relevant Skills and Experience I'm precise and organized. Proposed Milestones $555 USD - Precision, punctuality