I want to create an application using C++ on my mac. I would like to get into writing my application right away without having to setup the project myself.
- I want to use cmake to build it.
- I want to be able to run unit tests easily using google gtest.
- I would like to have a simple template application that uses at least one static library and one dynamic library so it's clear how to add these in the future.
- I want to have a README file with simple instructions as how to compile the code, run the tests and run the application and any modifcations to config files for adding more files in the future
- I would like to have the instructions of everything that was needed to set up everything so I can do it myself in the future.