Role: Enterprise Architect (with DevOps Experience)
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
What to expect:
• Coordinate and work closely with the clients
• Responsible for design and developing solutions for client projects.
• Working closely with the Client CTO and his team
• Dealing with customer for requirements and solutions.
• Managing a team of developers.
• Experience in solution design, architecture and integrations with third party systems.
• Experience in web services like SOAP, REST.
• Solid enterprise IT understanding (Firewalls, Active Directory etc.)
• Knowledge of LDAP, SAML or other authentication services.
• Knowledge of code deployment practices.
• Knowledge of applications troubleshooting, debugging.
• Solid understanding of AWS and their service offering
• Solid working experience in Docker
• Solid working experience in Kubernetes
• Experience in building CD/CI pipelines
• Should have worked in the DevOps environment
• Understanding in networking, load balancing, and globally distributed systems
• Understanding in setting up infrastructure services in cloud (databases, authentication/authorization, VPN, certificate management services)
• Good understanding in cloud security
• Good understanding in cloud health monitoring and analytics (i.e. Prometheus, ELK stack, etc.)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, engineering, management information systems or equivalent working experience