There are some adjustments needed in [url removed, login to view]:
1. Make a backup copy of the prestashop that could lead to a potential future recovery.
2. Update of prestashop version and theme version to the latest stable versions keeping at least the current look and feel.
3. Activate multishop and multidomain prestashop features for the following urls:
a. [url removed, login to view]
b. [url removed, login to view]
c. [url removed, login to view]
d. [url removed, login to view]
e. [url removed, login to view]
Steps taken to activate this will need to be documented in an informal and simple way so we are independent to do the same with future domains.
4. Minor changes related to email communications sent by the prestashop:
a. Eliminate the email regarding lack of existencies.
b. Include the IBAN in the invoices.
c. Change the last link that appears on every email referred to “powered by prestahop”.
5. Minor changes related to SEO upgrades:
a. GZIP compression activation.
b. Modify htaccess to:
i. Leverage browser caching.
ii. Add Expires headers
c. Avoid any URL redirects.
d. Sitemap creation.
e. [url removed, login to view] will need to address to the sitemap.
f. Images optimization:
i. reduce the size keeping reasonable quality so the speed improves.
ii. Rename the images so they rank properly in google images. Keyword: tackbox
g. Implement properly alternate hreflang.