I have a 2018 Calendar that was created in Adobe InDesign. The 2019 calendar needs to have the images replaced as well as approximately 40 short paragraphs of text (see right hand side of attached page)
Specifically, for 2019:
1) the images need to be replaced on each page; as well as
2) the thumbnails of each calendar page on the calendar's back cover;
3) the calendar has white rectangles for each day. These rectangles will need to be rearranged to match the 2019 year. (For example, in 2018 the first day of August was on a Wednesday but, in 2019 the 1st of August is on a Thursday). Special attention must be given to the dates and number of days in each month.
4) 42 pieces of text need to be replaced. Each line is labelled with the exact date so this will be very simple (my instructions will be something like, "replace the text of 4th NOVEMBER to the following..." The text that is in bold and/or italics must be preserved.
5) The numbers inside the rectangles need to be bold this year (see attachment).
6) The bank holidays also need to be updated
Here are the Bank holiday dates below:
2019 UK Bank Holidays below:
1 January Tuesday New Year’s Day
19 April Friday Good Friday
22 April Monday Easter Monday
6 May Monday Early May bank holiday
27 May Monday Spring bank holiday
26 August Monday Summer bank holiday
25 December Wednesday Christmas Day
26 December Thursday Boxing Day
That's the whole job.
I'm expecting a person skilled using Adobe InDesign could do this in a couple of hours so the duration of the job is a couple of days (to give time to check the document thoroughly).
All the images are waiting to be sent.
The text is ready to be sent.
The job will be marked complete when the 2019 InDesign file is returned with print ready PDFs of the whole calendar.
Any questions please send me a message.
All the best!
40 freelancers are bidding on average £134 for this job
Hi there, I have checked your project details. I can complete your calendar as you want.I have great Experience in INDESIGN. Please check my portfolio. Thank you. MK