We are an agency looking for a senior frontend developer to join our team in the development of a responsive website for both desktop and mobile version
- The project will start this 8th Jan.
- The Tech stack used is Reactjs + Gatsbyjs
- The UI/Art direction/UX will be provided.
- Responsive Integration (Desktop, Mobile) with Reactjs + Gatsbyjs (PWA solution which is better for SEO and loading time) of 2 pages in 6 languages with nice animations as implementation of looping svg on top section; code fade/slide in animation included other sections.
- Everything needs to be editable in CMS
As you see, client expectations are very high, so we are looking for someone that has solid experience in frontend development :
- Great experience on Reactjs + Gatsbyjs
- Perfect understanding and mastering of HTML/CSS/JS
- Good experience in CSS3 animations and Canvas JS
- Experience with preprocessors (Pug/sass...)
- Very precise, we are talking about an almost pixel perfect result as we are working with experienced web designers.
Software Frameworks that will be used: React.js
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
showcase one project where we can appreciate and evaluate your html/css/js frontend skills - No template-based here! - Custom code only - The most creative layout, the better (think of digital experiences more than functional websites)
showcase one project where we can appreciate and evaluate your animations skills (Css3/CanvasJS) - No template-based here! - Custom code only - The most creative layout, the better (think of digital experiences more than functional websites)
Give us a proof of your work that differenciate your from the other candidates : github profile with stars, stackoverflow profiles that shows your expertise, linkedin profile recommandation
25 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Nice to meet you with good job post requires React.js development skills. I have been working React framework for last 4 years. So, I'm very interest in this project. Hope to discuss the details. Alex.
Dear henryabishop! We have read your project details and we are very much interested to work with you. Our latest United States's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,