I would like to have 2 HTML5 templates that would run an user through a 4-step process in a Kiosk. Please see attached files.
The browser is fixed: Chromium (it will run in a raspberry pi 3)
- split screen.
- on left side:
- "flags": images. Center-justified on top of the screen.
- "step 1", "step 2", "step 3", "step 4": text. Right-justified. No need to be link.
- "name": text. Horizontal and left justified on bottom of the screen.
- on right side:
- a "work area" underneath "sub-text". Center-justified. It should be able to hold 2 images (see Screenshot_1) or a few HTML5 elements such as Canvas or Radio Buttons (Screenshot_3).
- "Back" and "Ready": buttons with rounded edges. Right-justified on bottom of the screen.
- It is important that the CSS is clear and I can easily change the font/size/colour of the elements.
- In the template with radio buttons (Screenshot_3), the radio buttons must be on the right of the Canvas.
Hi, this is not such a complicated layout and it can be achievable with some grids and flex containers. I can finish as it looks on your screenshots, in one day. Contact me so we can discuss it further
22 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
Hello, I just saw your project so I can do this type of project because I have done this type of project before,so come on the chat for further discussion. Thanks
Dear Sir! I make fixed-size HTML5 templates for a Kiosk application. ++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Please check my reviews and profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/ProfSoftStudio.html