We're looking for a savvy content marketing expert to help us with regular and ongoing content distribution, promotion and link building for our clients.
You'll be working on promoting killer content for some great B2B SaaS companies. From outreach to community engagement and social media automation, we need you to ensure targeted traffic is driven to our content and SEO rankings grow on a month-on-month basis.
Who are we? We’re on a mission to help B2B brands grow by creating insanely valuable and high converting content. We work with some of the coolest SaaS and B2B brands out there. This is a great opportunity to get some great brand names on your portfolio.
- You are a passionate content marketer who loves seeing metrics go up and to the right
- You understand how to promote content within the context and ecosystem of each platform
- Proven ability to follow instructions carefully
- At least 2 years of experience in content marketing and distribution
- Extremely well organized
- Reliable and can work to deadlines
- Fun to work with
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term, steady and reliable freelance retainer
- Learn about content marketing
- Work with cool names in the SaaS and marketing industry
- Access to awesome people
- Improve your own marketing skills
- We’re fun to work with
You’ll work closely with and learn from a sophisticated content marketing methodology. If you’re looking to up your marketing game, you’ll get to see how we create great content and rub shoulders with thought leaders in the industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying key promotion channels based on client buyer personas
- Performing outreach for distribution, influencer engagement and link building purposes
- Engaging with communities (Reddit, LinkedIn groups etc.) on behalf of clients, getting involved in discussions and positioning them as an expert
- Creating social media snippets for clients to schedule across their social profiles
- Repurposing content into SlideShare, Medium and LinkedIn Pulse format
1. Start your proposal with the words “beef jerky” so we know you’re not a robot
2. Provide us with examples, stats or case studies for content you've promoted in the past
3. Imagine you've been given the task of promoting content aimed at sales managers. Briefly walk us through how you would promote it.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $622 for this job
hi we would like to work as your outsourcing partner and handle content marketing and backlink development team, please can you send a message so we can discuss work possibilities.