We are looking for an SEO professional to develop and manage search engine optimization for a few of our key clients.
You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This is a project hire 3+ months with opportunity for more work. Part time office presence a must. This Part Time position is perfect for an independent consultant.
Responsibilities include the following:
1) Recommend, monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
2) Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
3)Provide SEO recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, such as optimize copy and landing pages for SEO.
4)Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
5) Perform ongoing SEO audits to uncover technical errors, SEO violations and any other conflicts/errors that could be limiting overall success.
6)Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
7)Develop and implement link building strategy (off-page SEO)
8)Work collaboratively with our PPC Expert to ensure the implementation of best practices.
9)Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
10) Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve
11) SEO positions for target keywords.
12) Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
13) Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, performance tracking, and other SEO metrics.
14)Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Professional Skills & Qualifications needed include:
1) Proven experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a must.
2) Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
3) Well-versed experience in numerous evaluation tools like Google Analytics and Moz’s Open Site Explorer, NetInsight, Omniture, Tag Manager.
5) Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
6) BS/BA degree preferred.
7) Ability to easily commute to our Westbury office and flexibility to work from our office part-time is a must.
8) Experience in heavily regulated industry verticals a plus.