The SEAL support and Administrator will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SEAL systems deployment, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Installation, maintenance and supporting of the SEAL environment, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing documents/data loads and handling ingestion exceptions. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
• Manage SEAL installation and deployment through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain application servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Advise business on successful governance and change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of the solution
• Analysis and high-level design of strategy, process, architecture and solution development
• Work with Business in identifying exceptions/fall-out and streamline the support processes
• Introduce and establish automated processes to handle exceptions
• Develop client contract information and other data management strategies
• Consult with business to build vision, determine requirements, perform system and architectural design
• Process re-engineering and documentation
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate support processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
• Provide standard operation support; validating backup / restore, performance monitoring, system availability and evaluating logs
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications
• 2+ years SEAL Administration experience preferred.
• Experience with AWS and Agile Methodology.
• Experience with AWS and preferable certification in Solutions Architect and/or System Operations Administration
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to organize and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
5 freelancers are bidding on average $568 for this job
Hello, I have nearly 20 years of experience in Linux and Windows environments, some of them mission critical (911 call centers.) Would you like to discuss your project requirements via telephone? Thanks, Steve