Your objective will be to develop the first commercial version of a mobile app in the area related to history / travel.
Optional: You will be asked to develop the backend platform supporting the app.
1. Experience in the proposed development technology – at least 3 mobile apps delivered, with the following features:
• in-app content database, including multimedia elements (images, audio)
• gps integration,
• backend integration,
• in-app purchase
2. Experience in delivering mobile apps supported by backend systems.
3. You will be asked to provide references and samples of your work, before the selection.
You will have one month to deliver the final version of the app.
Main assumptions for sizing purposes
Platforms: IOS, Android (IONIC 3, Azure). We’re open to discuss alternatives.
Backend integration: yes, for the current stage for content download purposes only (premium content will be downloaded from the central backend server). Integration / download methods to be decided during the development phase. You will be asked to provide me with the backend engine (database + application api + content editor api - may be simple)
Number of screens:
approximately 20 screens, each may come in variants. In total the detailed UI design contains 35-40 screens.
• Onboarding (app initialization): 5-7 screens, some with actions, ·
• Main screen: 1 with variant, ·
• Details screen: 3 screens, one of them in 7 different variants, the rest with 1-2 variants, ·
• Media player screen: 4 screens with custom buttons / layout ·
• 5 supporting screens (e.g. menu, content purchase screen)
• The app will be multilingual. It should be possible to change the language on the fly. You will be asked to deliver the app in 2 languages (Polish, English).
Special requirements / features planned:
• Open Street map integratoin with the ability to carry offline content
• GSM integration
• Store integration - purchase via Google Store or Apple Store
• Backend integration – premium content download after store purchase
• Media player (mp3)
• Ad integration (freemium model)
How we will work
Once selected you will be asked to sign an NDA / preliminary agreement. After the agreement has been signed you will be given access to the detailed list of requirements.
After the NDA signature you will be provided with:
• a detailed list of requirements
• a detailed UI design with the UI elements, with css scripts (utom)
• multimedia/text content for the first version of an app
• temporary office 365 license if needed, with access to the document repository (we will be using my sharepoint)
• access to the development versions Azure when needed
• I will be ready to discuss with you any details, at the beginning and of course during the development process, I'm open to adopt your way of working.
Then we will fix the project details, in particular: the development and testing approach. You will have a chance to influence the technology and UI decisions.
During the development phase you will be providing me with intermediate versions for review – apk files (Android).
Once the app has been deployed to the Google/Apple Store, you will provide me with 1 month of warranty support to do the bugfix.
Final acceptance criteria
1. You will develop and deliver FINAL files, ready for upload to the Google Store (apk) and Apple Store (ipa).
2. I will provide you with all required certificates – both files must be signed. You will receive 75 percent of the payment once the app is downloaded at least once on both platforms.
3. You will transfer to me the full IP rights for the code.
4. I will be able to compile myself the app on my own equipment (a PC) – I will try to add a new language version (German) of the app. You will deliver detailed manual how to do this. The compiled app must work. I must be able to launch the target file on the simulator (apk or ipa).
51 freelancers are bidding on average zł4162 for this job
Dear Client, i am very curious to work on this project because my skills best suits. We are expert in IONIC, PHONEGAP, ANGULAR JS, HTML5 and many other technologies . Thanks