- We are leader in the VPN Business and offer subscription based personal VPN to thousands of customers around the world
- We are in business since 2009, you will be joining a friendly team
- We reward hard work and effort and like to keep long-time business relationships lasting years, with career growth opportunities
Required Skills and Experience
You must be able to look at issues from the customer’s perspective and empathize with their situation, so you can be an effective agent and advocate.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong listening skills, so you can ask correct questions and provide viable solutions to our customers. You must be fluent in English.
You must be an IT professional with networking basics. Programming knowledge is a plus, but no programming is needed for the job. Prior experience with VPN is a plus.
Customer Support Ticket Handling Skills
You need to be able to interact directly with customers (in English) through phone calls, emails, ticketing system and live chat to be effective in this role.
Time Management and Prioritization
As a Level 1 Agent, you will have a full caseload at all times, so you will need to manage your time and adjust your priorities as your caseload evolves.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer-related field.
What will make you more qualified for the job?
- Understanding how VPN works or knowledge of individual protocols (PPTP, OpenVPN, IPSec,...)
- Multi-tasking capabilities
What will you do:
- Organize work in a ticket system with the customer team
- In charge with the initial investigation of the issues
- Proactively document, monitor and update support tickets and actionable steps taken
- Stay up-to-date with all the latest technologies concerning the company’s software products
- Interact with customers over live chat and emails
- Build up the knowledge database
What we offer:
- $600 monthly base salary for 6 days / week contract (with bonus up to 50% every month)
-work from the comfort of your home
-flexibility in shift scheduling - we have 3 shifts 03:00 - 11:00 CEST, 11:00 - 19:00 CEST, 19:00 - 03:00 CEST 24/7 and assigned shifts timing can change from month to month (of course with sufficient notice given to you)
27 freelancers are bidding on average $482 for this job
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks .