This project requires someone who fully understand Apache server optimisation and website optimisation. I want to:
- make my pages load as fast as possible to provide the best user experience possible
- to make my sites and server secure
- to reduce bandwidth usage
- have all changes documented so that I have an audit trail and so that I can verify that changes have actually been made before payment is made
I have four wordpress blogs ([login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]) that utilise a very similar theme, which makes any tweaks made easy to make on the other sites. I also have two SMF forums installed on the server. The types of changes I am expecting are:
- mysql optimisation
- apache optimisation
- combining JS scripts and CSS files
- minifying JS and CSS
- finding ways to make external scripts and CSS(e.g. ads) load quicker
- Adding expire headers, server caching
- creating CSS sprites
- optimising WP code and plugins
- other optimisations as recommended by tools such as PageSpeed and YSlow
Notice of when changes are being made are required as I'm tired of employing people who make changes, break my site, and don't bother to tell me.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $453 for this job
We will design and coding you the best website blog-wordpress to match your business at the best price. Our work will be 100% satisfying to you………….. Thanks… Ready to work
I am assuming that you want optimisation on all four websites. We are a group of developers, and are interested in your work. I will provide you efficient optimisations and a satisfactory work. Contact us.
We are able to completed successfully this project. We are working on LAMP Technology since last 8 years. The main aim not only for this project but we are believe in long term relationship like a cements.