Need to simply integrate [url removed, login to view] gateway into a form on the site. That's It!
ONLY bid if you are experienced in doing this and know exactly what you are doing and how to do it without me explaining how. Please don't bid if you have not done this before.
The method to use is **Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Implementation.** It is [url removed, login to view]’s recommended connection method and offers the most secure and flexible integration. AIM allows merchants to host their own secure payment form and send transactions to the payment gateway using an end-to-end secure sockets layer (SSL) connection.
1) The zip file attached is the page with the form on it. It's currently coded to work with another gateway.
2) I need it coded absolutely correct and delivered back to me so that all I have to do is upload it to the site and it will work perfectly.
3) The URLs of examples, etc. are below. It's not for your to copy it but just to see how someone else did it. But if you already have done this before, you surely don't need this.
4) This is the url where you can see many examples in many languages: <[url removed, login to view]>
5) Here you can see the instructions: <[url removed, login to view]>
6) Attached is my page with the form on it. It's coded incorrectly and it's set up to go to another gateway. Please correct it or re-create it so it will work with Authorize.net.
7) I want this done in PHP.