create a Java application that performs the following queries on the books database:
1. Select all authors from the Authors table.
2. Select a specific author and list all books for that author. Include each book’s title, year, and ISBN. Order the information chronologically.
3. Select a specific title and list all authors for that title. Order the authors alphabetically by last name and then by first name.
4. Provide 2 additional queries of your own choosing that you feel would be appropriate for the books database.
Create a Java GUI application that allows the user to perform the tasks below on the books database. The user must be able to enter new data and edit existing data using a graphical user interface.
1. Add a new author.
2. Edit the existing information for an author.
3. Add a new title for an author. (Remember that the book must have an entry in the AuthorISBN table).
58 freelancers are bidding on average $28 for this job
Hi there, I do Java programming and I would like to do this project if given the opportunity. I went through the 2 document and I am confident I can get this done. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi, We are a team of java and python developers who ensure on time task completion with complete customer [login to view URL] find our portfolio below [login to view URL]
I am a full time Java software engineer with 10 years experience. I have a lot of experience with databases, Java and Swing. I can easily complete this project on time and for the budget given.
Sir/Madam, Good day! I'm a java developer with more than 5 years experienced. I'm currently working as a Software developer. I can help you on this. Please contact me now. Thank you!