I have an existing Laravel project that has about 10 minor changes/fixes to to be made.
The project is an event ticketing project.
Here are the issues- please bid after reading them- start you bid with the following line(exactly) to be considered "Project Description Read Completely-will not waste your time"... and share your linkedin profile. You will be considered for larger contracts/full time role post this if your work is good.
I can explain any doubts on call but I expect you to understand 90% of the scope of work by reading the below.
Please dont apply if you havent worked with fairly large Laravel projects before or if you dont have experience working with payment gateways like Razorpay.
List of issues
• Event organizer image looks stretched, flyer needs to be in the event description section(refer demo event page- )- keep limits on max image dimensions while rendering
• Event date and time, venue name needs to be formatted to look like the demo event page
Location Auto select
• Autoselect is not showing all the locations like inside the customize events page before(Will share screenshots)
• Event location not reflecting in map (When selected from the initial autocomplete view)
Organizer image looks stretched
Email: Name should be shown not email
Remove references to Keyword in following pages:
• Install page , readme, Login HTML source,Event page HTML source(Including in the comments image (made with special characters),meta data text),Event Organizer page
Seeing error when "X" pressed during checkin scan(works fine on page reload)-
•make page default HTTPS
•Make pressing "X" similar to going back
Fix Scrolling on small screens
Add Ability to sell ticket during the event (Single line change)
Add Ability to Delete events
Display event name in backend top of screen
Make side menu icon big and allow scrolling when menu expanded
Ticket refund linked to payment gatweay
3 freelancers are bidding on average ₹967 for this job
"Project Description Read Completely-will not waste your time" Greetings. I understand that you need a laravel developer for your error fixing tasks. ping me for more details. Thanks