We have a simple paper form that we would like to create in PowerApps.
- Needs to be created in PowerApps as per attached file attached.
- Form needs to work on Phone or Laptop or Tablet layouts.
- The PowerApp needs to use the paper form as the background in the app.(attached PDF)
- Form needs to work online and offline. I have used this code to test offline and online submission (see link below). I would like this form to work the same for online to offline connection. [login to view URL]
- SharePoint Online list will be the data source. (we will provide login, if you can demo on your own SharePoint list let me know.) - note we may want to migrate data to SQL server later.
- All fields need to be captured as per the attached markup jpg file.
- The form needs to be able to accept written initials from the user and signatures on certain fields as per the attached markup jpg file..
- Only the user who created the form or a specified administrator login can search submitted forms and or edit/print. (Very important. The ability to print the form is required).
If project is successful we can discuss more forms to digitize with PowerApps for the organization.