to
to
to
Type
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    2,000 threads jobs found, pricing in USD

I'm looking for someone who can do forum posts, link building and mentions in threads. **NOTE: I DON'T WANT FORUM PROFILE LINKS, BUT ACUTAL LINKS FROM THREADS WHEN THE USERS ARE DISCUSSING A PARTICULAR SUBJECT** So you would need to; 1. Run a search on Google for *keyword* +forum 2. Setup an account on that forum 3. Make the neccessary posts in order to provide a backlink (For example: some forums require users to make 30 posts before you can add backlinks) 4. Once you have the ability to create backlinks, then join in the relevant conversions/threads and recommend our URL Either the keyword or naked URL will be fine, but it MUST LOOK GENUINE. I have around 50 URLs which need this so plenty of work for the right person. PLEASE NOTE: Automatic submission...

$150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    14 bids

Wanting to have a slide show video created, comparing 2 content guideline threads from old style to new infographic, explaining on how great it looks with our new updated version, With added voice-over, comedy and music mixed in. Need to complete in one day, we have the material but would need some great ideas to make the presentation fun for our audience to see.

$115 (Avg Bid)
    $115 Avg Bid
    22 bids

...solicit feedback from the guest by asking pre-set questions at random. The answers will be rated at a click of a button, thus providing for an opportunity to know what the potentially “silent” customer thinks about your services. Communication Module The software comes with a powerful inbuilt communication tool which enables team members to communicate among themselves through clutter-free threads. Issues raised are sent to the concerned sections/departments directly to avoid clutter. The software has very effective escalation features to ensure that every request/complaint or adverse guest comments are attended to on time. Employee Module The core function of this module is to provide a polling tool that gives users an opportunity to nominate employees who dese...

$854 (Avg Bid)
    $854 Avg Bid
    47 bids

Need someone to manage our SEMRUSH, Bing, and Google Analytics Accounts To Help Find Ways to Better our Main Website and Stores Rankings by way of knowing how to use these accounts to eliminate toxic links, where to place our links and share topics other sites. How to best use our currently ranked keywords, posts / threads and find ways to build on our already ranked articles We celebrate 20 years online this December and the last so called “medic” google update decimated our traffic! We’re talking 15k$ -20k$ revenue per month average and with highs as much as 40k$ to now 4k$ to 6k$ per month! I actually lost a credit card processor we used to take payments for over 11 years due to drop in sales raising red flags and concerns. We obviously have other merchant...

$1210 (Avg Bid)
    $1210 Avg Bid
    50 bids

I need a logo for my startup Manashi(means the finest or most beautiful in my dialect) Manashi is a full-service company providing haberdashery for dressmakers. Our aim is to inspire every designer to make something amazing! Our products are handpicked with contemporary crafters in mind. Our products varies from pins and needles, appliqués, trimmings, tassels, feathers, sequins, beads, ...the finest or most beautiful in my dialect) Manashi is a full-service company providing haberdashery for dressmakers. Our aim is to inspire every designer to make something amazing! Our products are handpicked with contemporary crafters in mind. Our products varies from pins and needles, appliqués, trimmings, tassels, feathers, sequins, beads, to measuring tapes scissors and all kinds of...

$64 (Avg Bid)
    $64 Avg Bid
    87 bids

Hi and thank you for r...data on our high powered workstation via TeamViwer as the files are too large to upload and download over the internet. Max budget $750 If you are based in Peru, we can send you the data via mail and you can do it on your workstatiuon: Max budget $1,500 Our Workstation is fast: Specifications of Workstation - AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Processor (YD295XA8AFWOF) - 16 Cores and 32 Processing Threads - 4.4 GHz Max Boost Frequency, with 40MB Cache - 64 GB of RAM - 4 GB GPU - 2 TB M.2 SDD - 1 hour UPS and backup generator Software installed: - Excel - Agisoft PhotoScan - Microstation - Global mapper It will be up to the expert to decuide, however, we sugest the following steps: PLEASE READ THE FULL PROPOSAL IN THE ATTACHMENT, it has lots of helpfull in...

$1212 (Avg Bid)
    $1212 Avg Bid
    2 bids

Hello Experts, Twitter Thread Reader in Python with Extra Features We Need a Twitter Script similar to threadreaderapp[dot]com. but with add on features. 1. It will read the Threads on user demand for eg Twitter-username: @ourScript unthread see above site for working demo. 2. it will compile all thread into an HTML CSS page n create a link. n tweet back to twitter user who asked for it 3. once we reach this we will add more Features 4. this will be an hourly paid job Thanks

$19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $19 / hr Avg Bid
    8 bids

...the right. • When the user hits pause, the timer should stop and keep the current time. At that point the user can change the values of the timer, hit start and it should continue to execute. • Don’t worry if the timer stops working if the user closes the timer screen. The goal with this project is to practice the update of UI from threads/AsynchTasks/Handlers. • Don’t use the Timer class from Android for this program. The whole idea is to practice threads. For the TicTacToe This part of the program should have the option to play two players or one player against the computer. If the user selects a two player game, alternating between each player, assume that the players “pass” the phone back and forth. Your code will need...

$19 (Avg Bid)
    $19 Avg Bid
    6 bids

It a 2 piece, pill shaped capsule. It's 100mm in length when the 2 pieces are connected. The 2 pieces need to thread together with the male threads on the smaller piece. Drawings with dimensions are attached.

$64 (Avg Bid)
    $64 Avg Bid
    10 bids

...be: domain where found, URL where found, expired domain An example line would be: ,, The crawler should use just one thread, and for the user agent, should just be chrome if that is possible. I plan to do a phase 2 later where the crawler will check an API to see if the expired domains are available for purchase, and also to add threads, proxies, and other features. This will all be phase 2 and 3. Right now, I just want phase 1 completed where it takes an input of "" and then for domains it finds in 404 status, it should output "" This needs to be desktop based running on Windows 10 Pro. It can run in Powershell or Python, and other languages are fine as well. For continued development, it would

$165 (Avg Bid)
    $165 Avg Bid
    20 bids

To the right developer, this should be a super easy script: Here's the workflow 1. CLI: 2 arguments need to be passed "name" and number of threads 2. Open number of threads in a headless selelium browser with proxies from a list 3. Keep those browsers open until killed That's it.

$17 (Avg Bid)
    $17 Avg Bid
    2 bids

Souls and threads is a customised t-shirt venture based out in bangalore ,We are looking for website with e-commerce integrated,create your own design plugin,dynamic website

$264 (Avg Bid)
    $264 Avg Bid
    9 bids

Its a customized apparel venture based out in Bangalore. We are here to get many things to t get done for our project from logo to t-shirt designing and lot more .. Looking for budget friendly Free lancer

$44 (Avg Bid)
    $44 Avg Bid
    9 bids

I have a dedicated CENTOS server that I want to max out. It is a high end server with 64 GB ram and I have some demanding applications running on the server such as Python doing data processing in millions and very high threads. I need expert system admin to maximize the use of the system resources and optimize or tweak the Python script in order to maximize performance. Please bid only if you are both a system admin expert and a Python developer.

$47 (Avg Bid)
    $47 Avg Bid
    2 bids

...about the various banking transactions before it finishes. That’s it. JAVA VERSION: You will begin by reading the same data files. In this case, you will use Java’s IO classes to extract the input data Once you have the data, you will replicate the messaging program. In this case, you will use Java’s basic thread mechanism to create individual threads to represent each customer and bank. This will be a multi-threaded program. The customer and bank threads will exchange messages, using the same logic/order as described below. So now for the details. To begin, you will need a handful of customers and banks. These will be supplied in a pair of very simple text files – and banks.txt. You will see that each label is associated with a number. For cus...

$121 (Avg Bid)
    $121 Avg Bid
    3 bids

I need a couple of 3D models. Overall concept is a 'low poly' duck. The duck will have a cavity. This cavity will have a PCB inside a housing. Models to create: 1. 'Low Poly' duck. Needs to be hollow (or shelled). The cavity shall be just big enough for the PCB housing along with some simple threads. Duck should be similar to the model provided, but obviously low poly. 2. PCB housing. I am providing the PCB. It shall have matching threads. I am also providing some hand drawings for more details. Please send me a message for password and/or questions. Must be created in Fusion 360 or compatible file. No STL.

$124 (Avg Bid)
    $124 Avg Bid
    31 bids

Hi, I have a c# code that running with multi threads. its works fine with 100 threads, but when i run higher threads it freeze for some reasons, and eats the CPU. I need to modify the code to make it stable/reliable without freezing. I need someone to do the fix over team viewer, for educational purpose. Thank you, regards.

$128 (Avg Bid)
    $128 Avg Bid
    16 bids

Hi, I have a c# code that running with multi threads. its works fine with 100 threads, but when i run higher threads it freeze for some reasons. I need to modify the code to make it stable/reliable without freezing. I need someone to do the fix over team viewer, for educational purpose. watch and learn. Thank you, regards.

$38 (Avg Bid)
    $38 Avg Bid
    6 bids

i have a small project in Kuwait and in Instagram account for business and i need a logo for it but i dont have an idea about it. The brand is called and The slogan is : Hand crafted for your satisfaction. I will be presenting it next week in stores. Its a local business and hand made by my self and i use threads to make bracelets, Key chains and other accessories please see the account for more information about the items @ I would like to discuss the idea of the logo.

$72 (Avg Bid)
    $72 Avg Bid
    19 bids

We need someone with experience in PHP, ReactPHP, Threads, IPC to help us repair and further develop an application that uses just one connection to MySQL and do threaded work (receiving game server data around the world from Steam). Only very experimented bid.

$179 (Avg Bid)
    $179 Avg Bid
    20 bids

I have tried many different tutorials and threads to achieve what I am trying to do but to no help. Here's what I have and what I am trying to achieve: <div id="column1" class="columns"> <div id="5" class="dragbox"> </div> <div id="3" class="dragbox"> </div> <div id="1" class="dragbox"> </div> </div> <div id="column2" class="columns"> <div id="2" class="dragbox"> </div> <div id="4" class="dragbox"> </div> </div> The sort order is stored in an array: order1 = [column1:{3,5,1,4}]; order2 = [column2:{2}]; Using the sort...

$18 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $18 / hr Avg Bid
    18 bids

Goal: create windows service, multithreaded, which connects using IMAP to N mailboxes, where each such polling shall be in separate thread. Once email has arrived, download it and store on disk using MimeKit/MailKit. Update: the number of threads polling IMAP shall be variable, as new mailboxes may be activated by other app users during widows service runtime; mailbox infos shall be periodically pulled from SQL database via EF query (single query returning servername, port, username, password)

$85 (Avg Bid)
    $85 Avg Bid
    4 bids

I am looking for someone who is an expert in C, in particular, concurrent programming(multithreading). The hard deadline for this project is June 7th, 2 pm PST. The goal of t...programming(multithreading). The hard deadline for this project is June 7th, 2 pm PST. The goal of the project is to to create multiple variants of a program which counts the frequency (histogram) of the numerical digits ‘0’ - ‘9’ in a specified set of files. Each variant will have the same functionality but use a different paradigm of concurrent programming and/or thread safety: â—Ź Threads with coarse-grain locking â—Ź Threads with fine-grain locking, and â—Ź Readers-writers with coarse-grain locking. Upon successful completion of the project, the programmers will be considere...

$202 (Avg Bid)
    $202 Avg Bid
    5 bids

Looking for competent coder who can make modifications to HTML landing page and Wordpress site. Need to add geolocation code to HTML landing page: Need to modify colors and certain elements of Wordpress site. Must be able to start immediately.

$14 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $14 / hr Avg Bid
    22 bids

I need help on the following points Core Java Version 8 1. Layman terms explanation of Advanced Java Generics used in Collections Framework Examples: 2. Layman terms explanation of Advanced Lambda expressions 3. Layman terms explanation of Advanced concepts of Java 8 threads 4. The trainer has to be well versed in computer science fundamentals and engineering

$4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $4 / hr Avg Bid
    2 bids

Basics Construction of operating systems Processes and threads Organization of incidentalities Memory management, MMU processor management Files and file systems Input / output system with interrupts and DMA

$206 (Avg Bid)
    $206 Avg Bid
    5 bids

...module skeleton and the structure of classes for the crawler. I made some sophisticated "feeds importers" sometime ago, separating they in fetchers, parsers and processors, tasks and threads inspiring me in existent cms and frameworks but implemented in Zend Framework, Symfony, light php projects (Slim, light ORMs) but now I don't have time for this project, but I know what I want. You have to be able to define a system of tasks with an unique task for this moment (stored in mysql) that executes multiple php instances (defined in the task, for example: 15 threads for the http_fecher in that machine, or 15 threads more in that other machine or workers), the queue of urls to visit is also stored in db so is fully parallelizable (and later you can easily...

$244 (Avg Bid)
    $244 Avg Bid
    4 bids

...images I have attached. These posts will be used to promote a podcast called "It Takes a C-Tribe Village". I'm looking for a composition of images curated together that are inspiring, in use of modern heroes/quotes/symbols of our generation, and emotionally stimulating just by looking at them. The podcast features a guest who's bio and the respective questions have been uploaded. Some of the key threads from the podcast recording include: - Places inhabited: New York, UAE, Ottawa/Canada - technology, innovation, entrepreneurship - marriage, family, modern-day dating - Brands/people/cultural icons: Shopify, Microsoft, Canada, Beyonce, Game of Thrones - Books mentioned: the Myth of Meritocracy - re-defining what success means for young people in the 21st cent...

$30 (Avg Bid)
    $30
    3 entries

I need you to be able to DecryptMessage in multiple threads currently it fails there. You need to have a good understanding of SChannel to perform the task. Bid only if the above is correct.

$87 (Avg Bid)
    $87 Avg Bid
    3 bids

Hello Freelancers, This project has to do with thread programming and network communication. In this work I am seeking for a proffesional who will implement a simplified version of dropbox where different clients will synchronize a set of files. Each client will connect to a dropbox server, learn which other clients are connected as well as information on how to communicate with them. Clients will be interconnected in order to synchronize their files so that eventually all of them will end up having up-to-date copies of all the files. I ATTACH full analytical description. Kindly review and let me know. Happy Biding :)

$866 (Avg Bid)
    $866 Avg Bid
    4 bids

I need an asynchronous test for server made using Java. There are several test tasks. They send a JSON request to a server and receive JSON response. The client must imitate many users that send different types of tasks. For example, - 10 or 20 users that send from one to all of the tasks - one user can send the same task many times - the tasks are chosen randomly - it can have many threads I suppose the best way is to use AsyncHttpClient, but I am not sure. One more thing: we must check somehow (probably, using a kind of an ID) that the response from the server suits the exact request from the client. They are async, so we must know they don't mix. I just need the core test class uploded to Github, I don't need you to make the full test with all posible tasks.

$26 (Avg Bid)
    $26 Avg Bid
    9 bids

...specific key length. Length: 14 Include Numbers: 0123456789 Include Lowercase Characters: abcdefgh, etc Include Uppercase Characters: ABCDEFGH, etc EXACTLY like below: CEopoZ3yTODh80 vyEK6gxpKdm0S7 JO2UBMWDVVKXaN Server going to have two responses. 200 which mean "Valid". and 302, which mean "INVALID". I want to the program running multi threads simultaneously each request make a http post requests with generated unique KEY. and print responses. * multi threads. * nice GUI. * stable. * Stop/pause/continue. * Statics (How many 302 failed responses, how many 200 success responses). * print to dialog success responses. Make a tests over google or whatever API.. then i am going to implement my own server details. example of what i want in python:

$25 (Avg Bid)
    $25 Avg Bid
    5 bids

... I can select files where to download the files over HTTP on the right panel and put them in a download queue. The downloading will need good error handling as requests will time out or be disconnected. Resume capabilities of the queue is a must. If download resume is not allowed then the software will start that file download over. Allow the user to set the number of download threads. If the chosen number of threads is more than the website will allow, then the software will automatically back off of the user input and go with what is working. The user will also have the option to recursively save the files as they are in folders on the website. Essentially, this is mirrored after how FileZilla operates. Finally, I'd like the software to be able to bookmark base URL...

$197 (Avg Bid)
    $197 Avg Bid
    6 bids

Hello, i need a person to help marketing in bitcointalk especially the legendary account to publish my ann thread, also anybody who can help me promote my threads on bitcointalk by comment, or any ways. please send me the estimated budget and your account status in bitcointalk. thank you

$340 (Avg Bid)
    $340 Avg Bid
    5 bids

...upgrade issues at anytime , we will try to install this on previous version so that we can test the upgrade to see if it would work without an issue . it is based on php so if you good at it , have a look xenforo addons already been made , Budget 100$ for this will call the plugin "REPORT" this will work for threads and for user profiles in the same manner and extra option will be added to the existing report button exist in the forum ... we want people to be able to report threads to be deleted 1-)in the addon settings page we should be able to edit displayed text belongs to the addon 2a-) in the addon settings page we should be able to edit Removal period , ( let say we entered this 7 so the thread will be shown in the Removal period lists for 7days bef...

$100 (Avg Bid)
    $100 Avg Bid
    2 bids

An operating system’s pid manager is responsible for managing process identifiers. When a process is first created, it is assigned a unique pid by the pid manager. The pid is returned to the pid manager when the process completes execution, and the manager may later reassign this pid. Process i...for obtaining and releasing a pid: int allocate_map(void) – Creates and initializes a data structure for representing pids; returns -1 if unsuccessful and 1 if successful int allocate_pid(void) – Allocates and returns a pid; returns -1 if if unable to allocate a pid (all pids are in use) void release_pid(int_pid) – Releases a pid. **Just simplify the attached code, take away the threads and mutex locks. And test the program then send me the source file...

$33 (Avg Bid)
    $33 Avg Bid
    8 bids

Hi! I want this JAVA Project to be done on Android Studio: The project must have two control threads. I need it by 5/25 midnight.

$26 (Avg Bid)
    $26 Avg Bid
    3 bids

Books in the Library A group of students needs to use the same books to perform their term project. There are 28 students in the class (they have consecutive school numbers from 1 to 28) and all need the same 6 books from the library. The students arrive at the library in random order. There is a Qmatic in the library to talk to one of the 3 librarians. The librarians always ...assigned to that student for a random time period in milliseconds. If the book is borrowed by someone else the student should leave and go to the Qmatic once more. Each librarian should be able to see the states of the books even if they were borrowed by another librarian. Each student needs to read all of the 6 books to complete his/her term project. The project will be implemented with C and using threads ...

$64 (Avg Bid)
    $64 Avg Bid
    5 bids

Need 3D CAD design of a screw in plug (threads on outside) and several (3-5) nozzles with unique geometry for 3D DED printing in Inconel. Dimensions approx 2" long and 1" in diameter cylindrical shape. Device would function as a changeable screw-in nozzle on a pre-combustion chamber. Will require design variants for 3D Printing and engine lab testing.

$395 (Avg Bid)
    $395 Avg Bid
    10 bids

i need to add some features into my project really fast like in 6h max. fix Junit tests add logger fix the threads counter

$28 (Avg Bid)
    $28 Avg Bid
    2 bids

Features: -Mass-scan -Multi-threads -Fast and efficient -Automated Exploiter -Private Language: Any.

$134 (Avg Bid)
    $134 Avg Bid
    4 bids

Features: -Mass-scan -Multi-threads -Fast and efficient -Automated Exploiter -Private Language: Any.

$123 (Avg Bid)
    $123 Avg Bid
    4 bids

My short film has a character interacting with a cell phone. I need someone who can create custom home screen layout with fake apps, a few text threads and some transitional effects for the phone when interacted with.

$163 (Avg Bid)
    $163 Avg Bid
    18 bids

Please do not accept. Making an offer was the only way to re-establish contact between me and Malone. The chat threads from the old projects have both been disabled since the projects were declined. To re-establish contact please hire Malone for $380 using Hire Me button at https://www.freelancer.com/u/maloneattheranch?w=f

$10 (Avg Bid)
    $10 Avg Bid
    1 bids

Convert the serial code three different times in OpenMP 1. Parallelize the code by separately parallelizing each loop. 2. This time parallelize the code by using prc_a.c to reduce the number of parallel regions 3. Use a single parallel region (directive) outside the while loop. If the 2 red-black loops can be combined, fuse them. Use 16 threads here.

$10 - $30
    $10 - $30
    0 bids

Hi I need this agi script changed to an Asterisk Dial plan with timeouts added. See

$113 (Avg Bid)
    $113 Avg Bid
    9 bids

... (This is the level of skill/difficulty) Graphics: Sample code: Sample code: Sample code: Note: ---------------------------- Best coding practice is adviced and comments on all seperate functions. There needs to be an error-handling procedure (Exception). Must be delivered and 100% functional by latest: Monday 20th, 18:00 (GMT+2). I have already made some sample code if you wish to use it (up to you), but the function for random dice is not coded and not the

$99 (Avg Bid)
    $99 Avg Bid
    19 bids

Instructions in pdf. Synchronize threads using semaphores in Java. Need May 19th

$66 (Avg Bid)
    $66 Avg Bid
    3 bids

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will ...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

$172 (Avg Bid)
    $172 Avg Bid
    3 bids

Top threads Community Articles